Ive just finished watching the top 11 performance of American Idol and I have to say this: I believe that there's no one on AI so far that compares to Adam Lambert.

Before the top 13 was determined I was an ardent Danny Gokey fan, but I have now officially switched allegiances to Adam. It started last week after his mindblowing Black and White performance.

But this week. Holy smokes. I'm speechless. His performance of 'Ring of Fire' from Johnny Cash just completely floored me. Although Simon says it blows I find it shockingly addictive. In fact, I just downloaded the MP3 rip of Adam's portion of the show and Im playing it now.

Omg man. Talk about uniqueness. That's an understatement for Adam Lambert. He's bizarre, he's weird, and at the same time he's one of the best singers in the World.

To sum up, here's a perfect comment from one AI viewer:

Ok, so I hate Adam Lambert and his assault on my eardrums screech.

But I have to say that as much as I was determined to hate him, I loved it! It was so weird and bizarre and awful, but in all the right ways. All I know is I can’t stop listening to it. What the hell? I’m so confused right now.

Adam Lambert is like meth. Makes you feel like shit but you just can’t stop.


This entry was posted on 1:47 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: