Its time to make a change.

I think I have stayed in my comfort zone for too long. I need to venture out, make new discoveries, discover new challenges, challenge new horizons.

What am I going to do next? I have totally no idea. I envy those who know what they want in life. You know, those who already map out their entire future.. their hopes and dreams.. their short, mid and long term goals.

For some reason, I just can't do the same thing. Maybe its because I don't know what I want, though on the flip side I believe that its because I want too many things.

It isn't all murky up ahead though. I've got some ideas on what I think I might do. And most of them don't involve being under someone else's employ. Which is what I really want .. I think. Working independently will mean I have the space to exercise my creative thoughts and ideas, even if they are doomed from the start. Well, that's the way to learn ainit?

I've always felt restricted while working for others. Felt something missing, as if it was wrong, even though it looks right as rain. So maybe working for myself is the best option. Some may call it the arrogance of youth. I prefer to call it entrepreneurship.

Granted, I will no longer have the security that employment brings. Then again, maybe that's what I need for some major motivation. Besides, if I don't do it now, I may never have the chance to do it when again when I'm older.

Another obstacle is the steep learning curve. I'll pretty much be starting from scratch, and there's LOTS to learn. I like learning new things though, so that's fine.

Finally, there's a good chance that I may fail. But as they say, Fortes fortuna adiuvat. In any case, I will be giving much thought to this decision before I make it. As life changing endeavours go, there is none that will be as big as this.

Ad victoriam!


This entry was posted on 11:01 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: